Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response time for new query

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Response time for new query

Your question is now with our Support Team
We'll be in touch when your answer is ready.
At the moment we're averaging a response time of 13 hours 46 minutes 19 seconds for new queries.
If our Support Team need to contact another department or 3rd party then we may take longer to respond.

I had the impression lately that things were improving in this regard - obviously I was mistaken.  Sad
Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
9 REPLIES 9
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Response time for new query

That figure has increased as I've made sure we're now including more ticket pools (places where tickets go for CSC to work on) than we used to, these include some additional pools which generally take longer to pick up.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
God
Grafter

I have a ticket that has been escalated and it has been 2 days now and it is a fairly simple request.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Can't see that on the account linked with your forum username? Happy to get it chased up if you could provide the ID, if only to check on it and make sure there's nothing odd going on if that's alright?
God
Grafter

That would be great. The ticket is raised on behalf of an account I administer. #72286984
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for that, I've given the team a nudge and it'll be picked up shortly. If left it might not have been picked up today as that team are very busy at present, but I'd have been very surprised if you'd had no reply tomorrow.
God
Grafter

Thanks for that Matt.
nakop

I also have a ticket raised which after almost 48 hours I have not heard anything back, would be most appreciative if someone could chase up for me please. 
Thanks!
Ticket number is:
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Faults tickets do take us longer to respond to initially at the moment, your connection is dropping a lot. Are you currently connected into the master socket with your router?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
nakop

yes connected to the master socket.  Nothing has changed at all from my end.  Been running fine since I had a similar fault sometime last year.