cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral discount calculation changed yet again!

Dx7
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Referral discount calculation changed yet again!

Thanks for the reply Matty, but I do find it a little confusing -  If you say its definitely has been sent, then why is the 14 days to dispatch relevant? I will give it a week or two and if its not landed, report back.
Hi Jelv.  Yes Plusnet pay me every month into my account  via 2 active direct debits, so it seems to me it's a little inefficient paying by cheque.

John
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi John,
I thought this seemed a bit strange so I had a look for you and unfortunately it seems that the ticket: 90121864 which is the one that I escalated to our Billing team to issue you the cheque after our various phone calls a month ago  Undecided was actually closed by yourself via the portal Sad
I've created a new one on the account now and will directly contact a colleague in the Billing team to make sure this is dealt with ASAP for you.
Sorry about the wait there, John Sad

EDIT: Just realised that Adam C had already dealt with this. I can confirm that the cheque was processed by our billing team on 10/10/2014. It should hopefully reach you early next week.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Happy first anniversary for this thread!
Come on guys a year of talking, time for action?
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

And how do Plusnet celebrate the anniversary? Like this: http://community.plus.net/blog/2014/10/30/plusnet-rewards-over-6-million-to-customers/
I can see a few choice comments being added to that post!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

[winks] Well that scotches the next anniversary I was watching out for - 12 months with no public comment on anything from the new CEO [/winks]
Lets hope that is the start of more frequent public comment on what PN is doing (or going) to do to deliver customer satisfaction which is second to none, which is what drove the referral programme in the first place.
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.