cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rearrange time for engineer appointment not passed on to BT Openreach

smonk708

Rearrange time for engineer appointment not passed on to BT Openreach

Hi
I originally set up an engineer appointment for the 24 March (although the 19 March was entered into the system as that was as far ahead as appointments could be booked at the time of signing up with the promise that the 24th would be booked once it was available). Unfortunately this didn't happen and I received an automated message from Openreach stating that an engineer would call on the 19th. I cancelled the appointment with Openreach and with yourselves and then rearranged for the 31 March as the 24th was no longer convenient. I called twice to ensure that the appointment on the 31st was set up and reassured that it was I took a day's leave on the 31st but having stayed in all day the engineer never arrived. upon phoning yourselves it became apparent that the 31 March appointment was never sent through to Openreach despite the two phonecalls. In the end I had to settle for an appointment on the 7 April.
Not only did I have to wait a further week and a half for my internet connection to become live I also lost a day's leave. I would like to request that I am compensated in some way for this poor service.
regards
Sam
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Rearrange time for engineer appointment not passed on to BT Openreach

I'm really sorry we didn't pass that on as requested.
Apologies again for a poor start. I've just updated ticket 84396204 which I hope helps.
I assume everything is working as expected with your connection? Just give me a shout if there's any issues.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team