cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ive had enough of plusnet, just want a mac code now

dustymil59
Grafter

I can't say that I blame you Miss Forster, my own poor epxerience is well documented on here. When will Plusnet learn, that it's all very well having lots of contact when the customer complains, but it would be nice for them to update the customer. I don't want talk or passivication, I just want a system that works, and stays working.
I'm off for my weekly telephone rant to customer services, another week gone by and yet no further forward
Good luck
6 REPLIES 6
Moominfish
Grafter

I really don't understand what your problem is dustymil59 or anyone elses moaning about being kept up to date! I've had several E-Mail notifications and txt messages regarding my service and any fault updates whenever there has been new information available regarding any faults or my service so the updates are there and do get delivered! In my experience (I'm a less than half a month customer of Plusnet) updates are available and given whenever an update is available.
dustymil59
Grafter

Moominfish, all I can say is that you appear to have had a very fortunate experience. More by luck I think.
I shouldn't complain about the rubbish service, after all, since I've been given so many credits, I'm not paying for it!!, say it all really.
Incidently, if your experience has been so wonderful, why are you trawling the "rants & raves"?. Is it because, like the rest of us, it's the only way to get anything done by plusnet?. Their "official system doesn't work.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator Note
Posts split off this thread to aid clarity.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Moominfish
Grafter

Re: Re: ive had enough of plusnet, just want a mac code now

Quote from: dustymil59
Moominfish, all I can say is that you appear to have had a very fortunate experience. More by luck I think.
I shouldn't complain about the rubbish service, after all, since I've been given so many credits, I'm not paying for it!!, say it all really.
Incidently, if your experience has been so wonderful, why are you trawling the "rants & raves"?. Is it because, like the rest of us, it's the only way to get anything done by plusnet?. Their "official system doesn't work.

I wouldn't say by luck at all, almost all who have come over to Plusnet from VM have found the service to be much better!
And your right you SHOULDN'T complain as like you said you've been given enough credits so run along.
Oh and incidently I'm only trawling the rants n raves forum to see what rubbish people like you are posting today so I can say what almost everyone else won't say, not the reason you gave which isn't really a reason at all.
Oh and for the record if your service is that bad then how are you on the internet right now posting in this forum?, it clearly isn't as bad as you claim is it.
Tatty bye Wink
dustymil59
Grafter

Moominfish, you need to get out more.... had you considered that I may not be at home on the rubbish service?.
Thanks for the tip off,  VM must be really bad if you think this is good, although some people are easily pleased.
Do you honestly think that crediting £11 a month for 3 months is really going to make things better,it's hardly a life changing amount, besides it's not a money issue, I'm more than happy to pay for what I buy, except in this case, PN are not giving me what I bought.
Have a pleasant evening mine fuhrer.
Jog on :)>-
Moominfish
Grafter

Re: Re: ive had enough of plusnet, just want a mac code now

Who says I wasn't out using a laptop and my super 3G mobile dongle and that I've only just replied because I was enjoying the views from the cliff tops in some beautiful part of the world? but you'll never know now will you Wink
And yes and no VM weren't that bad apart from the last month or so so I wouldn't say I'm easily pleased, in fact you know what I'd go so far as to say i'm NOT easily pleased.
And yes I do think crediting you £11 for 3 months is going to make things better because it's £11 you'll be saving for the next 3 months, simple! and I'm pretty confident no matter which ISP you end up with that you'll always have a problem.
See thee. Tongue