cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Totally fed up with Plusnet!!

atomit
Dabbler

All my folders and emails have now been restored.

Many thanks for your help!

Best

Anne

Tigs1966
Hooked

After 18 months with Plusnet there are still "issues".  Sick and tired of all this nonsense now.  No offer of recompense at all.  Paying a monthly charge for a service that just doesn't work.  Very angry!

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

You've posted here twice but not once stated what your issue is, nor responded to self help guidance.  What help are you seeking?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Tigs1966
Hooked

In brief - lack of coverage of internet.  Paying for a service that we just can't get.  Service keeps dropping.  Fault has been  detected, three times over 18 months. Open Reach can't find a fault inside, Open Reach can't find a fault in exchange.  No sign of an update, no sign of recompense.  18 months at this house and still we are having issues!  That's why I'm angry. 😞

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

This very much sounds like an infrastructure issue, which will remain the same for any ISP.

Are you on ADSL or FTTC?

Has REIN been considered a factor.

@Gandalf what's support's insight here?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Tigs1966
Hooked

I can’t upload the tests that have been done and the results from these tests. If I could you would be able to see the rubbish that’s been going on 😞
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @Tigs1966

Thanks for getting in touch - my apologies that your phone fault wasn't responded to promptly and that this has gone on for longer than anticipated.

I've updated your fault ticket here with further information and next steps.

Best wishes

Dave