Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Streaming - complaint

zilch777
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

I'm posting here to have contact with a Moderator ie Dvorak. I have yet another complaint against Plusnet, I really do hate having problems as it means trying to get the right person. I composed an e-mail giving PN the detail of my complaint - dreadful internet access. Typically they don't want e-mails, some ridiculous suggestion that might get lost, deleted, mislaid. Well mine don't. So I'm stuck with having to repeat it via an electronic ticket but where are they, how do I find one to compose one? 

So it's all fobbed off to the community, unpaid helpers who have nothing better to do than help people suffering at the hands of Plusnet and there are plenty of those, and the poor moderators too. Don't understand how PN wins awards for service to subscribers, that's really got me beat. 

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Changed thread title to reflect issue.

4 REPLIES 4
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note:

Post moved for better visibility.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Mav
Fixes: 515

@zilch777 moderators are customers who have no access to accounts or Plusnet systems but a member of staff should pick this up. Bare in mind that it is now Friday evening and may not be picked up till Monday.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

decomplexity
Rising Star

PN customers with business accounts can still raise trouble tickets - assuming that they can find the menu option to do so!

Zen from May 17. PN Business account from 2004 - 2017
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear you're having connection problems.

We've made some remote changes to your line which may help.

Can you monitor it for the next 24 hours?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team