Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Poor and slow support.

7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 17

Well to add my thoughts, BT are the main problem here. Unfortunately though their efforts to fix things went belly up too so I'm now stuck on a netbook with a dongle as I can't get the thing to work on the desktop PC until I uninstall vmware and I can't do that until I rebuild the desktop PC which won't be happening any time soon. I'm quite happy to use the dongle as I get download speeds in excess of 200Kbps which on a dongle is like lightening speed. What I am miffed about is that thanks to my pals at BT I've had to spend £4 twice on daily 500mb access. Had I known they still wern't going to fix things I would of just put a bigger amount on and got my monies worth for a month.
I'd like to thank James Bailey for his help and expertise, he's the genuine article that an ISP needs. Can we clone him and then send the clones to invade BT? I can't however say the same for the 2 CSC people who advised of a £65 charge for having our line renumbered as this information was completely false. It does appear to be the case that you get a far more accurate and helpful response on the PN forums than you do from the call centre staff.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
magnetism2772
Grafter

if its any help i'm on a constant 3MB it chugs along pretty well
I've  no "fast" plans and it matches my profile thingo
it'd be extreme if my rate went up a lot higher as any extra bits would need to ride on the higher  frequencies
and they would only get attenuated as their  traveling over a 3  mile long line