cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Call charges for calls i didnt make

Anon
Pro

Per haps they are charging you for all the free calls other people have got from no bills Pnet.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
7 REPLIES 7
maranello
Pro
Fixes: 2

Trust @Anon to add a comment that is neither amusing nor helpful to the issue. Why would anyone add a 'Thanks' to it?

My other car isn't a Ferrari
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

@Anon

I have absolutely no problem with you calling Plusnet out on any failures you see, whether real or perceived as long as it's in a relevant thread.

I do, however, take issue with your attempt to hijack other peoples request for support with unhelpful troll-like comments. 

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
Anon
Pro

@maranello wrote:

Trust @Anon to add a comment that is neither amusing nor helpful to the issue. Why would anyone add a 'Thanks' to it?

You mean likethisone, which doea not e v en attempt to address the issue. 

My comment came from total disbelief that an ISP of the alledged standing of Pnet was making lash up after lash up and not being able  to bill customers or bill them correctly. And Jono is it surprising that many of us make such comments, that some people do want to say thanks, because I am making fun of an organisation that is sooooooooooooooooooo crass  and incompetent?

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

@Anon wrote:

is it surprising that many of us make such comments, that some people do want to say thanks, because I am making fun of an organisation that is sooooooooooooooooooo crass  and incompetent?

I haven't asked you to stop @Anon, I fully understand your frustration and encourage you to post about it anywhere and everywhere it's relevant. It's not relevant here. neither was this last post. If you'd like to discuss this further please feel free to do it in your own thread or PM me directly.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
Anon
Pro

@JonoH wrote:

It's not relevant here. neither was this last post.

also this last poist.

maranello
Pro
Fixes: 2

@craigskye 

Please accept my apologies for my part in the direction this thread has taken. I sincerely hope that you get a resolution to your issues, and hopefully will be able to report back with some good news. 

My other car isn't a Ferrari
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's Note(s)

Posts split from https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Call-charges-for-calls-i-didnt-make/m-p/1655979.

I'd like to remind members that constantly posting in other's threads in a troll-like fashion is against the Forum Rules

If it continues action will be taken which may include a ban.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still