Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question #72543461

dratddestroyer
Grafter

Question #72543461

Hello,
I raised a question / ticket on 28 July and it is still waiting for a reply.
Can somebody at Plusnet please look into it.
Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Question #72543461

Hi,
I've just replied to your ticket for you. I'm curious as to why you raised that as a complaint though?
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
dratddestroyer
Grafter

Hi Adam,
I thought that the reason I complained would be quite obvious. I am being re-directed to a different web page when I should not be.
Please look into the reason why I am being redirected when the information is up to date.
Thanks,
Drat.
(For the benefit of the other members of the forum the complaint is I am being redirected to a different page to the one I have clicked on.)
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

It's down to a bug in the code unfortunately, in the bit that's supposed to show if a card is expired or not - basically there's a flag in the system that shows the card is expired, hence the response Adam put on your ticket. I believe a fix is in development but as ever with these types of fixes there's a lot of testing before we can roll anything live.
dratddestroyer
Grafter

Dear Matt,
Thanks for the honest reply. Now, if Adam had said what you said I would have been far more understanding. As it was, my immediate reaction was, well I have done nothing wrong and it's your problem so you (Plusnet) can fix it.
In an ideal world, and I am not having a go at anybody, blaming or otherwise, somebody at Plusnet with super system privileges could have been asked to log in (as me perhaps) to the relevant web page and re-input the details to (or) reset the flag.
As it is, Matt, I won't mind re-entering the details on the page as you have been honest with me.
Drat.
Adam - I am not having a go at you personally. There is nothing wrong in admitting something is broken. People will be far more understanding.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks very much for that, and sorry for the inconvenience it's caused. I'll check about us re-inputting the card details but I've a feeling they're very locked down - don't know who has permissions to view the full details of cards so it'd only be a limited number of our staff that could do it. There may also be legal restrictions around it (as with the Direct Debit guarantee etc and us needing to have a written request from the customer before we make any changes) - not suggesting it's as severe as that but I'd be surprised if there weren't limitations.
Either way, thanks again and I hope that putting the details back in gets everything sorted for you.