cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question #140414939. Plusnet: not doing me proud

polygor38
Grafter

Question #140414939. Plusnet: not doing me proud

Re: Question #140414939 I've been waiting for a reply since 9:27pm, Sunday 8th. This is deplorable.
3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Question #140414939. Plusnet: not doing me proud

Hello @polygor38 I'm just taking a look at your fault ticket now.

And, I'm back. I've updated your fault ticket. If you let me know once you've replied I'll get the engineer booked in for you.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
polygor38
Grafter

Have already replied on this site.
Monday mornings and all day Fridays are good.
Still think PN should pay for engineer given the lack of compensation for downtime since before Xmas, not to mention the expense of buying a dongle.
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

I've updated ticket. Just to echo here what I updated your ticket with.

The engineer charge should be avoidable, because ultimately it will only be applied if the engineer finds the problem is with your internal wiring, your equipment, the condition of your property or the Openreach network has been damaged within the boundary of your property by things like building or garden works or if no fault is found. This charge will also apply if you miss the appointment or you cancel without giving us 2 working days' notice.

We'll also be happy to look at refunding your broadband subscription charges for the period of time that your service has been in fault and reported to us, once the fault is resolved.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button