cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question #106394597

g1000
Grafter

Question #106394597

I am really disappointed that I waited 7 days for a response to this formal complaint that failed to address the ticket at all really, and I have been waiting another 7 days for a follow-up.
I honestly can't tell you how much stress this is all causing, I have banged my head against the wall trying the non-formal routes so many times in the forums (see Accounts and Billing) but the reps just disappear after their day's work and never seem to do or get back with what they promise to do. I'm sure it's cos of the work structure/load, but that's not my fault.
Please can someone just step in and sort it, I'm not asking for much, thanks
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Question #106394597

Hi g1000,
I've had a read through and I'm sorry if that wasn't the answer you were looking for.
I'm not going to intervene as it would be unfair to prioritise your ticket before others, you will get a reply soon though.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
g1000
Grafter

Re: Question #106394597

Cat replied to my ticket yesterday, and now all I await is a deadlock letter.
When a customer waits 7 days for a response which ignores the content of the complaint totally (god knows what it thinks it was answering) and as a result it is delayed at least 7 days further, then it is perfectly fair to intervene. Or do all customers receive a junk response at first?