cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promised a call from Faith

sorrystate

Promised a call from Faith

I was promised a call from Faith today. Not recieved. This is on top of a string of issues.
12 REPLIES
Blake
Grafter

Re: Promised a call from Faith

Sorry to hear that, anything we may be able to help with on here at all?
sorrystate

Thank you,  but I dont think so as my tale is one of broken promises and not a technical one.  Cry
Unless of course you are Faith!
Blake
Grafter

Afraid not, I would have to have major surgery and hormone replacement to be Faith Grin
I'm sure someone will come along and get it fed back for you and hopefully get a follow up arranged.
Hope things improve for you.
tjd
Grafter

Hi sorrystate,
I don't really post on this forum at all except the occasional feedback post every 6 months or so. I understand it might be a bit disappointing if someone said they will call you back and then didn't but everyone is prone to mistakes, ourselves included.
I have seen PlusNet grow from a company who said they would prefer word of mouth to a company that advertises nationwide. One thing I can assure you of is that regardless of it now being classed as a "big business" as soon as a staff member from PlusNet reads this post they will get in touch with you straight away. Please bare with the customer support as like I said PlusNet has went from a bunch of country bunkin' gamers to a huge business and it's all a game of balance when your growth is so fast.
arsenwiper

I am also waiting for the broken promise of a manager to ring back...they must think we have all day to wait by the phone or wait on the phone for a customer "service" operative to spin the yarn of "there are no managers available".
Luzern
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 3

Quote from: sorrystate
I was promised a call from Faith today

Humour alert! Roll eyes Grin  Faith is away on one of her more strenuous duties; moving mountains!
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
arsenwiper

Quote from: tjd
Hi sorrystate,
I don't really post on this forum at all except the occasional feedback post every 6 months or so. I understand it might be a bit disappointing if someone said they will call you back and then didn't but everyone is prone to mistakes, ourselves included.
I have seen PlusNet grow from a company who said they would prefer word of mouth to a company that advertises nationwide. One thing I can assure you of is that regardless of it now being classed as a "big business" as soon as a staff member from PlusNet reads this post they will get in touch with you straight away. Please bare with the customer support as like I said PlusNet has went from a bunch of country bunkin' gamers to a huge business and it's all a game of balance when your growth is so fast.

What a load of rubbish...no one runs a business on shoddy customer service and broken promises. You reap what you sow and so far Plusnet has been spreading fertilizer.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 162

@sorrystate
I can see you spoke to one of my colleagues shortly after this post, did they sort your query out?
@arsenwiper
I see someone called you last night, sorry this didn't happen sooner.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Staff
Estragon
Rising Star

I note the censor removed what I thought a rather crude user-nick when you gave it in your post.
What a shame it was even possible to create it.
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 22

Community Veteran
Fixes: 62

but they can't change the username just the display name
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 22

Jim,
That is quite true, but we only see - can only be offended by - the display name, which can be changed by user cooperation willing or otherwise!