cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promised a call from Faith

sorrystate

Promised a call from Faith

I was promised a call from Faith today. Not recieved. This is on top of a string of issues.
12 REPLIES 12
Blake
Grafter

Re: Promised a call from Faith

Sorry to hear that, anything we may be able to help with on here at all?
sorrystate

Thank you,  but I dont think so as my tale is one of broken promises and not a technical one.  Cry
Unless of course you are Faith!
Blake
Grafter

Afraid not, I would have to have major surgery and hormone replacement to be Faith Grin
I'm sure someone will come along and get it fed back for you and hopefully get a follow up arranged.
Hope things improve for you.
tjd
Grafter

Hi sorrystate,
I don't really post on this forum at all except the occasional feedback post every 6 months or so. I understand it might be a bit disappointing if someone said they will call you back and then didn't but everyone is prone to mistakes, ourselves included.
I have seen PlusNet grow from a company who said they would prefer word of mouth to a company that advertises nationwide. One thing I can assure you of is that regardless of it now being classed as a "big business" as soon as a staff member from PlusNet reads this post they will get in touch with you straight away. Please bare with the customer support as like I said PlusNet has went from a bunch of country bunkin' gamers to a huge business and it's all a game of balance when your growth is so fast.
arsenwiper

I am also waiting for the broken promise of a manager to ring back...they must think we have all day to wait by the phone or wait on the phone for a customer "service" operative to spin the yarn of "there are no managers available".
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Quote from: sorrystate
I was promised a call from Faith today

Humour alert! Roll_eyes Grin  Faith is away on one of her more strenuous duties; moving mountains!
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
arsenwiper

Quote from: tjd
Hi sorrystate,
I don't really post on this forum at all except the occasional feedback post every 6 months or so. I understand it might be a bit disappointing if someone said they will call you back and then didn't but everyone is prone to mistakes, ourselves included.
I have seen PlusNet grow from a company who said they would prefer word of mouth to a company that advertises nationwide. One thing I can assure you of is that regardless of it now being classed as a "big business" as soon as a staff member from PlusNet reads this post they will get in touch with you straight away. Please bare with the customer support as like I said PlusNet has went from a bunch of country bunkin' gamers to a huge business and it's all a game of balance when your growth is so fast.

What a load of rubbish...no one runs a business on shoddy customer service and broken promises. You reap what you sow and so far Plusnet has been spreading fertilizer.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@sorrystate
I can see you spoke to one of my colleagues shortly after this post, did they sort your query out?
@arsenwiper
I see someone called you last night, sorry this didn't happen sooner.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Estragon
Rising Star

I note the censor removed what I thought a rather crude user-nick when you gave it in your post.
What a shame it was even possible to create it.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

...it has been reported to the mods!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

but they can't change the username just the display name
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Jim,
That is quite true, but we only see - can only be offended by - the display name, which can be changed by user cooperation willing or otherwise!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.