Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product change communications

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Product change communications

With time to kill, I thought I'd just review my PN package / deal, as I'm thinking that now I'm at home full time, may be I might want more than my current 10GB per month... where the hell does it all go, I remember when burning 2GB per month was hard work!  Cheesy
I've been on a whole series of different packages over the years and retained the legacy facilities.  Thus along side my "PlusNet Value" at £6.49 pcm I also get a fixed IP address, webspace, cgi, fax2mail and host 2 domain names - none of which I'd want to loose, so changing products needs to be carefully considered.  That seems like a reasonably good deal... until I checked on the upgrade page...
PlusNet Essentials looks identical to PlusNet Value is a bit cheaper on a 12 month contract at £5.99 - I accept that the no-contract price is more and is I guess is therefore not dissimilar to what I am on at the moment.
The point of the feedback is that I'm ticked in al the right boxes for preferred communications which has the dire warningl...
Please be aware that these communications may include offers that will lower the cost of your Plusnet service.

Did I miss something or was there no communication to existing users that if they were to accept a 12 month contract they could save a little on their existing packages?
...that PlusNet Unlimited at £3.49 is a dammed good offer - pity its only for new users!  Sad

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

2 REPLIES 2
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Product change communications

Don't even consider doing a product change online. Ring the Customer Options Team and you'll probably be able to get a deal close to that offered to new users.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Product change communications

Totally agree jelv, I've just renewed my fibre contract & saved £££££!  Wink