cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems(sorted)

Pretender
Grafter

Problems(sorted)

This is silly yesterday was my last day of the month and i go over by 30mbs!!!!!!! and i get charged £5 i wouldnt mind so much if it was half way through but on the last day and only 30 mbs, i checked my plus.net account before i left i was on 9.97gbs.
i emailed support to see if i could get a refund because surely if a human being saw the my mistake they wouldnt charge me a £5 for 5 GBs for using 30 MBs over and now i cant even use it???
I have been with plus.net for 3 months now, twice staying under and this month having a mistake and getting penalised for it for only 30mbs
i was offered  a £5 refund if i go onto the 60GB a month plan but i have been doing pretty well staying under 10gbs and i dont fancy starting a new 12month contract
6 REPLIES 6
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: Ludicrous

You're right, it's ludicrous, but it's been discussed at length - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,84166.0.html - and PN don't seem willing to budge.
My daughter is very happy on Value, and occasionally it would be useful to go just over the 10GB, but not at £5.  Sad
Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
James
Grafter

Hi Pretender,
I've tried giving you a ring on your landline but there wasn't any answer.
Can you PM me a more suitable number to get hold of you on?
Thanks.
smiffyb36
Grafter

There is the option to limit the account in the members centre so you dont get charged. The internet will slow down when going over the limit but if it's only for a short time, for a small amount of info i'd assume this wouldn't affect you too much
Pretender
Grafter

Quote from: Jameseh
Hi Pretender,
I've tried giving you a ring on your landline but there wasn't any answer.
Can you PM me a more suitable number to get hold of you on?
Thanks.

number sent(well i think i didnt i didnt have any thing going from my outbox)
Pretender
Grafter

Sorted thanks alot!
nadger
Rising Star

Quote from: smiffyb36
There is the option to limit the account in the members centre so you don't get charged.
I've certainly set my maximum extra monthly spend to zero, as a safeguard. For reference it comes under connection settings.