cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Reporting

Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Problem Reporting

I have just read this:  https://community.plus.net/t5/Service-Information/How-to-get-help-with-your-service-during-the-bad-w...

I know that the text phone fault reporting is up and running. I really hope that this is also introduced as a permanent way of reporting broadband faults, not just for the current bit of bad weather.

If it works as promised it would certainly lift the reputation of Plusnet customer services.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Problem Reporting

Might save those of us Community members who try to help some grief as well.

John
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Cheers for the feedback @Baldrick1 

This has actually been the case for quite a while now. I can't remember how long though. We've got this way of reporting a fault documented as a help & support article here: https://www.plus.net/help/report-a-problem/

I've copied & pasted the relevant content into the service status rather than link to that article, to make it easier to read.

Also, if you ring us on 0800 432 0200 from a mobile and select the option that suggests you have a problem with your service, we'll text you automatically you can reply to, even before you're put through to an adviser.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

@Gandalf 

Thanks, I had never spotted this service. Things are on the up!

As @jab1  says,, now we know it’s there we can point others to it.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@Baldrick1 

Yep absolutely.

I'm told for the majority of texts into the faults automation tool, they're handled automatically without adviser contact. 

In the case of we can see a service outage logged for a particular line so we don't need to raise a fault or further checks to be carried out, we'll test the line and text back the current estimated resolution date we've got from suppliers. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet