cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Archive not updating?

Simon_M
Grafter

Problem Archive not updating?

According the the Problem Archive page, there have been no priority problems fixed since July last year. Given that there are no open priority problems, that sounds like a remarkable run of stability for the team.
Or the other possibility is that the page is not being updated.
Maybe there is an open problem on this problem, but it's not a priority problem?  Tongue
http://www.plus.net/support/service/problems/archive.php
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Problem Archive not updating?

We do still have priority problems in the business, unfortunately recently we've just not been as good at updating them on the website. I'm going to have a catch-up with the team about this and see how we get this back as a regular update.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Simon_M
Grafter

Thanks Chris.
While you're there, is there any way these days for the end user to view details of problems?
Apparently, I'm affected by problem 69949, which is why I can't see anything on VMBU, but I have no information on what the problem is, nor on any proposals to fix it.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

You can't see the details of the problem unless it's published, the missing data on VMBU is something we're looking at (although it's a different problem ID).
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.