cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Probably the wrong place for this message!

Peterxrm
Grafter

Probably the wrong place for this message!

This morning I had difficulty in using Plusnet- a regular occurence - did the proverbial reboot-so saved the engineer to tell me to do it-no joy. Phoned the help line-no longer 24/7 as I use to have it. To be told due to high demand i was in a que-I must have been one of then first-if not the first in a que at precisely 07-30 hrs. A recorded message said they had a problem, I know that because it started this way last night. Then I recalled I had the same problem in July where I checked my questions record and was told I was in line for a months free connection and a big lump of money. Readers, sadly its not happened and I am fed up with the way Plusnet with there advertising hype are getting it wrong-I was with Metronet-a nice steady provider who this lot brought out and has gradually gone down the tubes. As I use my connection for my enjoyment and its being hindered I am now after being a long time Plusnet user thinking of migrating. They keep trying to pacify me with bribes but they never turn up. Plusnet the question number is 107776289 if you want to check on what I am saying.
P.Howard
2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Probably the wrong place for this message!

There was a issue this morning but everything should be fine now.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
drj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Probably the wrong place for this message!

Without telling you how to use the forum Peterxrm, it might have been more logical if you'd looked at a few of the recent topics. I did and found lots of other people complaining about the major outage this morning - I didn't feel it necessary to start a new topic. May I also suggest that you make the topic title specific for the problem in future. I hope you find my response useful.