cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

GrahamF
Grafter

Pricing

So here we go again. Black Friday offers being promoted and guess what ? They are better than the prices charged to existing customers who have been loyal to Plusnet for many years, and they are getting a £50 gift card as well!. What price loyalty eh? - Zilch.  Not to mention the fact that no compensation is being offered for the totally shambolic Email service over the past 10 days

Come on Plusnet, you need to do better than this or I shall be seriously looking at other providers when my contract is due for renewal next year

3 REPLIES 3
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Pricing

Hiya @GrahamF, I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the deals that are currently offered.

When you sign up to a contract you are agreeing to a cost for that term and deals do regularly change. At the time you renew, our teams will offer you the best deal they can and when you are up for renewal, you will receive a best offer price from us.

I am sorry for the issues that you encountered with your mail and for the inconvenience this caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from My Account/Billing to Plusnet Feedback.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Everything is negotiable these days!

See the end of the 4th paragraph - https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/latest/features-and-news/fairer-prices-for-broadband-customers

Elsewhere car insurance companies are obliged to offer existing customers the same rates as new ones.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.