cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increases again

arsenwiper

Price increases again

Not only have PN messed up my account payments, connected my service late, given poor customer service and lied about prices they have now decided to increase charges to pay for their poor service.
When I rang customer "service" they started to blurt out about BT...I'm sorry I don't care about BT or Talk Talk or any other company, I am currently a PN customer....but not for long.
PN just want numbers and profits, not good service or happy customers.
My bill shot up from £14 month to £40 in one go..... they hook you in then kosh you into a contract that hides the true cost of services.
Poor show PN. Here goes another customer to better customer service from a provider who cares.
Good luck y'all.
dick:red Avoidance of swear filter edited as per forum rule.
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Price increases again

Hi there,
The price increases haven't come in to effect yet. Looking at your account the bill has increased as the initial discount period has expired. I can see you were also given additional discounts as a gesture of goodwill for the late service setup, these were actually applied incorrectly and meant that you had these discounts on for longer than they should have been, meaning that your bills have actually been lower than they should have been up until this month.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
All4One
Grafter

Didn't also have the Line Rental Saver option did you? I could imagine after 12months of super broadband discounts and no line rental cost, the 13month will be a right difference, but it will have been explained at the start.
arsenwiper

They promise the earth, fail to deliver and DO NOT explain tariffs in full. Maybe OFCOM investigation into misleading adverts will make them buck their ideas. Still waiting for the manager to ring me back...1 hr after the 4 hours promised.
arsenwiper

@Chris
I was promised reductions for 7 months not six...check your facts.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Having looked over the account, I can see you were on a deal for 6 months free broadband as part of your signup. After your complaint was dealt with, you were offered an additional 2 months free broadband as a gesture of goodwill.
The agent who applied the additional discounts appears to have made an error and you have actually received a total of 13 discounts of £14.99. Essentially, over 8 months of service, you have received the equivalent of 13 months free broadband. Not the 8 months free you should have had  Huh
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet