Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Rise email - not received

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Price Rise email - not received

It may be my recontract stopped it but I should still have been informed about the call charge changes

I have checked closed tickets and nothing there

13 REPLIES 13
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Price Rise email - not received

Hi Jim,

The notification was sent on July 29th in your circumstance, so a few weeks ago.

In this instance, the pricing refresh emails have not been documented in the ticket system, and rather sent directly by email instead.

Hope this clarifies.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Assuming it was sent to my normal address - postmaster@ it didn't arrive so what proof have you that you sent it

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

I've spoke to the relevant back end people about this and they're looking in to this further for us.

Aiming to get you an update/more information as soon as possible and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MattyC wrote:
[...] pricing refresh [...]

Hope this clarifies.

Matty

It might clarify things more (and be more honest) if you said 'increase' rather than 'refresh'.

One day maybe Plusnet will decrease prices, or at the very least stop the far too regular above inflation price rises. Now that really would be refreshing...

kevinduke
Grafter

I have not received the email either.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@kevinduke - I've checked your account and it looks like we sent you the email on 19/07/16. I've also put a ticket on your account with more information on this for you.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
kevinduke
Grafter

Hi Harry

Thanks for confirming.

Do you know what address it was sent to as I cannot find it anywhere.

Thanks

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

It would have been sent to the email address on your account, the .me.uk address.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
kevinduke
Grafter

Found it thanks.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Excellent. Thanks for confirming that Thumbs_Up

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

alanj wrote:

... One day maybe Plusnet will decrease prices,  ...

It has been known to happen at least once in the past as I recall.  I just checked my account transactions (for the date) and my payment was reduced from £22.99 per month to £21.99 in May 2003, and that was not for changing account type but an actual price reduction (ISTR I was on ADSL 512Kb/s download speed at that time).

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@HarryB wrote:

I've spoke to the relevant back end people about this and they're looking in to this further for us.

Aiming to get you an update/more information as soon as possible and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

@Oldjim - Just to let you know, I've not forgotten about this and I'm trying to get more information to come back to you with as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@Oldjim- Following my previous response, I've received the following to advise you.

We’re really sorry we weren’t able to email some of you about our upcoming price changes but don’t worry, you will not be impacted by these changes for 30 days after receipt of a reissued pricing email. We will also credit your account with any changes to your package price and will ensure you’re not impacted by any other charges.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet