Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Praise where praise is due

Caerefail
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Praise where praise is due

I've been a member of this forum since joining Plusnet in September 2015. My own switch went through without issue and my broadband speed has more than doubled (from around 2Mb on a good day to a consistent 4.5/4.8 Mb) with a few internal wiring changes on advice from members here. Wink
I have been lurking on the forum (as I suspect most members do  :)) and following posts in detail in the Feedback and ADSL sections. All I can say is that I am impressed by the amount of support given by members and CRT here, and the patience shown to people with issues. I know that a few customers do have horrendous problems created by Plusnet mistakes and that the wait times for phone support can be stupid and communication could be better, but when you think of the thousands of customers that there must be, I think that by and large Plusnet aren't doing a bad job - especially for what you pay.
So I just want to say thanks to all for the help members and CRT give everyone - people are very ready to complain but tend not to post 'bouquets' and I think that is sad (and also presents a very distorted view of Plusnet - especially as I've noticed many of the complaints are not actually Plusnet's 'fault' when investigated).
Thank you all. Smiley
3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Praise where praise is due

It's always nice to see some positive feedback. Thanks Caerefail Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Hope you had a good Xmas and New Year Caerefail, glad your connection is still working well. Did Santa Claus treat you to that UPS I wonder?
Caerefail
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

'Fraid not - but I can always ask for birthdays  Grin
Hope you had a good time as well.