cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Praise for 2 CSC Analysts

PlusOne
Dabbler

Praise for 2 CSC Analysts

Been keeping the folk at the requisition department busy over the last week trying to (but not yet succeeding) to get my delayed broadband order live.
The 2 people that I found went over and above what their colleagues did, their manner, and communication skills are:
link:csa removed
link:csa removed
Thank you both for your hard work and being an example of good customer service your colleagues can live up to!
adie:red removed CSA names as per link:rules]
7 REPLIES 7
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Praise for 2 CSC Analysts

Hi plus one,
A warm welcome to the forums.  What I hope Adie did but omitted to mention was to remove the names to a hidden part of the forum for where plusnet staff can pass on your kind words to them.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

there you go, spoiling my fun Roll_eyes
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Thanks for the feedback!  Cheesy
I've let Ben and Luke's manager know
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
PlusOne
Dabbler

Cheers Matty
Any advance though on when my broadband will go live?
Its been delayed a week now and I keep getting told varieties of any moment, a few hours, next day, its currently on processing, its waiting for an automated process, no engineer needed so should be soon.
But so far it is still not active and frankly being without btoadband for a week is quite impeding not to mention draining the few mobile internet hours I paid for.
When I signed up, it said everything should be up and running within 12 working days.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I assume the original post had the staff members' surnames included? If not then why hasn't MattyC's reply been altered or why wasn't the OP changed to remove the surnames but leave their forenames? Clarification would be appreciated as if these names are CRT members then why remove them, and if they are not then should the same rules not apply to Plusnet staff as well regarding posting of names.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

they weren't CRT members and yes it was full names.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that, so to clarify, you can post names provided it is only the first name that is used? If this is correct then maybe an update to the Forum Rules is called for as I don't think I'm the only one that would get confused at seeing a thread like this.