Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting a question to customer support

FIXED
Oldg1t37
Hooked

Posting a question to customer support

I am finding it difficult to actually post a question to Support online. I am forced through the 'self help' question links knowing that my question answer is not there and looking in hope for a 'post your question' link to no avail. Assuming there is a link can anyone tell me where it is?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Re: Posting a question to customer support

On this page....    http://www.plus.net/help/

Top right of page       " Contact us"   .... ( Already a customer )  . you should be "logged in" with your username and password   click on "Contact Customer Services"  then choose the subject,...  

My example here is "broadband"... a list will appear, with the last one being .. "my question isn`t listed"   click that, and you will get "options"   "Chat on line" or " GIve us a call".. 

Choose "chat on line" by clicking the bright green blob with " start chat"   ( if it is "limp green" then you need to check your adblocker to make "Live Person" active ...... )

Surely it should be easier than that  ? ? ? ? ? Undecided

Oldg1t37
Hooked

Thanks for that but what I wanted to do was post a question. Chatting is fine but you often need to queue. I am sure there used to be a post a question type option.
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

There used to be a Ticket system (and very useful it was)  but it took up to much resource and added to the 'problems outstanding' count - so it was removed and replaced by Chat.  Evil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

If you don't like the Chat option, or want to call, why not post the question on here?

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

@Oldg1t37 You could try this maybe followed by this but if it's not one of the aforementioned categories you may get a reply that says use Chat or Phone.

Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Fix

You can send a private message to PlusNet thru facebook if you are on facebook!

That is how I got my password reset.

Oldg1t37
Hooked

Not sure how responding to a specific question, where you can reply or read at leisure,  can use more resource than a 20 minutes or more chat session. However the situation is what it is. The option of putting informal questions in the forum environment is fine and has worked well for me but for formal questions that are financial in nature or about service issues require a formal response it's not suitable.