Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible web page problem

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Possible web page problem

I went through the change product route to see how one could order a new router without changing product.
I got to this page but hovering the mouse over more info gave me a ? next to the pointer and the link didn't work using Firefox 15. I tried disabling the various blocking addons but it didn't help
This is the text from the button
Outer html
<a href="#" class="aBubbleLink">more info<span class="spBubble"><span class="top"></span><span class="middle"><ul><li>Quick and hassle-free setup. Just plug in the router then leave it to automatically connect to the Internet - you'll be online in a few minutes </li><li>Connect up to 10 desktop PCs</li><li>Wireless network adapter needed for each computer you want to connect</li><li>Built-in security features</li></ul></span><span class="bottom"></span></span></a>

Inner html
more info<span class="spBubble"><span class="top"></span><span class="middle"><ul><li>Quick and hassle-free setup. Just plug in the router then leave it to automatically connect to the Internet - you'll be online in a few minutes </li><li>Connect up to 10 desktop PCs</li><li>Wireless network adapter needed for each computer you want to connect</li><li>Built-in security features</li></ul></span><span class="bottom"></span></span>

Further to the above why doesn't it give the model numbers
3 REPLIES 3
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Possible web page problem

I've managed to replicate this too, I will forward this on to our webteam to get this amended. I'll also put forward the idea of the router models.
Oldjim
Resting Legend

Thanks Chris,
Can you also have someone check the text as having a limit of 10 PC's via wireless seems unusual
Oldjim
Resting Legend

Just read this http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,106689.msg910721.html#msg910721 and the whole page needs changing as you no longer provide the 516 wired router