cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive experiences

GWH
Dabbler

Positive experiences

I have to post that although there is a lot of negative feedback here over several issues, my experiences with Plusnet with faults have been positive.
Before Christmas, I  was experienceing unusual drops in speed, I posted a comment on here, it was picked up by the Plusnet staff, and within a day I had a phone call about the problem. To cut the story short I was sent a new router to replace an old netgear router and the problem was solved.
Last week my connection would not log-in. There was communication with the BT exchnge, but not from the exchange to Plusnet. again it was solved when a ticket was raised, in a satisfactory period of time, and in a friendly manner.
I understand that some people are having more serious problems, but I can only speak well of the service i have received.
Overall I say well done.
Thanks.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
5 REPLIES 5
TicnTac
Grafter

Re: Positive experiences

awwww  Roll_eyes
It is nice to hear that not every problem takes over 10 months to sort out  Grin (note to staff, not having a dig, just a lil fun)
The same with everything, you'll always hear the bad, but never hear the good and the praise that is due, so well done for taking the time and effort in posting some positive comments - although, those comments only happened due to hardware failure and BT issues Wink
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Yup!.... | agree.... Good feedback to the staff is always welcome... Smiley
pierre_pierre
Grafter

the only positive think that I can add is that for a change PN didnt bill Oldjim and me for one monthes Broadband, they apologised and billed us the next month, so for once we had a loan from PN  Grin Grin
Apart from that Mine has been boring for 18 months, apart from having arguments with Shutter  Smiley Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks a lot GWH,
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ashley247

my experience has been 100% positive all the way through, in fact ive got plusnet at 2 properties. first time seamless setup. im using 2 old aol modem routers and both are running equally as fast. i had aol for over 15 years and the speed of plusnet is instantly faster. nice to have the option to use your own modem/routers, go green n all that.