cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive experience feedback

Instantdiver
Dabbler

Positive experience feedback

I switched my phone & ADSL from BT to Plusnet this week.

All in all a positive experience. I was kept informed all of the way, received the router in time, was disconnected by BT a day before I was due connection but managed to get Plusnet to bring the activation forward so I was only without connection for a few hours. Early days but connection is good & speed higer than with BT (?? go figure).

Only downside is the router settings page wasnt working correctly (though working ok), may have needed a reset but I switched to my old homehub instead.

So with the cashback & 18 months free deal I'm more than happy. Bonus is the member center is more user friendly than BT's so actually usable & this forum is great for support. Long may it continue.

Thanks Plusnet!

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Positive experience feedback

Thanks for posting up your good experience, I'm glad to hear that we've done you proud. Any issues (hopefully none) or queries, you know where to find us. Smiley

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button