cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive Feedback

hailhail88

Positive Feedback

Hi All
First time I have posted on these forums. I received good service from Plusnet today and want to ensure that the person who helped me gets some credit.
I hope this is the place to do that as I have searched in vain to find an e-mail address to send to with customer comments.
Anyway, I have been a customer for 9years+ and have never had a problem with the service that Plusnet provide, that may well be because I have little need of support at a user level and so long as my ISP delivers connectivity I am happy.
However I have recently been getting very close to my download limit (iplayer etc being used more and more) so I rang customer services to see what Plusnet could offer me as I knew that other ISPs could offer me much greater download limits for the same or lower prices.
I spoke to "link:csa removed - Sales & COT Analyst" and it is his attitude and efficiency that I would like to praise. He understood my concern and lack of desire to keep having to check what we had used each month and also that I have been a customer of his company for a long time.
Whilst I was on the phone he was able to both increase my download limit and reduce my monthly payment straight away.
I hope the powers that be at Plusnet towers take note of this chaps can do attitude, he is a credit to them.
adie:green CSA name removed as per link:rules]
10 REPLIES 10
Mark
Grafter

Re: Positive Feedback

Hi hailhail88
Many thanks for the positive feedback.
It's always good to hear when we've done well.
I'll ensure this is fed back to his line manager.
Mark
hailhail88

Thanks Mark
I am not sure if this is the right place to make that sort of comment (about an individual), I see that the chaps name has been removed but the whole reason for my post was to ensure that he got some credit for his good work.
Where should I have made this comment if not here please? I could find no way of sending a private mail to "the powers that be"
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

I've let those who need to know his name, rest assured hailhail88 Smiley
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
hailhail88

Thanks V Much dvorak, however I would much rather not have made the mistake of posting his name here, perhaps someone could tell me what the proper procedure in this case should have been please?
I think it important to highlight to management of any company when an individual has done well.
James
Grafter

Hi Hailhail88,
You be surprised quite how often our customer actually call us again to thank the previous agent for their help.  Absolutely no issue with doing it in here as the moderators will always let us know who is being referred to.
It's often easiest just to raise a ticket.  As Mark said, we'll ensure that the message is passed on.
hailhail88

Thanks James, I did struggle to see how to leave positive feedback for an individual person.
Perhaps it might be worth making a little clearer on your website that a ticket could be raised to do that?
I think I would be reluctant to call the support centre to do that as it would mean taking up a line that might be needed to help someone with a problem.
Anyhoo, I think my work here is done  Smiley
pierre_pierre
Grafter

is nice to know the positive comments on here, you could PM one of the Mods with the name, Dvorak, Strat or Oldjim, they can pass the name on in private or Digital Care Team; Matt Taylor, Chris Parr, Bob Pullen, Adam Walker or Joanne Pilson
annerimmington
Grafter

I`m new to Pluset and would just like to say thank you for the great customer service I`ve received and how my switchover from AOL went ahead quickly and smoothly with no problems.  I had a couple of questions pre-switchover and your team were very helpful and friendly (makes such a nice change to actually speak to someone from an English call centre and who you can understand !!!)    I`m very happy with the speed and performance I`m getting from my Broadband. Keep up the good work !
glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Can someone explain to me why it is not allowed to publicly praise and agent for the service given? Is it top secret? I'm sure the agents would be pleased to be publicly praised and may make the less helpful sit up and take notice.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

The rule is as requested by Plusnet staff
However where a member of staff is particularly praised or castigated we normally copy the removed name onto the hidden forums where staff can see it - usually via the Reported post link