cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor, poor communication...

Fromie

Poor, poor communication...

I've been trying to contact customer services by phone without any success on numerous occasions for a month or so. My post in the community - 204196977 - did get a response but no action and was then closed down after 14 days of inactivity with no notification!! All I'm trying to do is find out what has happened to my Reward Card. If anyone from customer services reads the forum please would you look at this for me and get back to me.

One of the reasons I switched to Plusnet was their good customer service record! I know we have Covid, but...

7 REPLIES 7
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Poor, poor communication...

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/ - Noor

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@tinytaco 

So, if the FAQs do not provide the customer with the answer, they then have to try to contact Plusnet again having spent some time doing so in the first place! Could you not have opened a ticket on their account so that, if they need to contact you, they can do so without the hassle of unanswered phone calls or having to use these forums or social media. 

Do Plusnet not understand that one of the main complaints seen on these forums is the difficulty in contacting Customer Services? Covid cannot be used as an excuse for poor customer service forever.

Overscore
Rising Star

Hi, You might send a message to one of the staff in this list:

https://community.plus.net/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=staff

Hope that helps, good luck.

Overscore

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Good luck with that - I have seen positive results reported in the past from seeking help via PMs but the last two times I have sent a PM to a staffer I have had no response.

Fromie

Thanks Noor: the post which followed your reply gives a much better response than me. If the FAQs had helped, I wouldn't have asked the question in the first place, and this is now the second time I've been pointed to the FAQs!!

All I want is for Plusnet to deal with my question, give me an answer and then follow through to make sure the issue is resolved and not close the original ticket down because there was no resolution; the resolution is in Plusnet's hands not mine so you've closed down your own issue! Help...

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting back to us @Fromie.

I've updated your account with the details of my investigation

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

@Overscore wrote:

Hi, You might send a message to one of the staff in this list:

https://community.plus.net/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=staff

Hope that helps, good luck.

Overscore

They are Plusnet staff, but not members of the Plusnet Help Team like tinytaco or MatthewWheeler - the ones who help out on the forums.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)