Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Ticket Reply

rookey
Grafter

Poor Ticket Reply

Folks
Does this ticket reply make sense at all the last part of it?
Thank you for getting in touch. I have tested your line and I can see your router is picking up a speed of around 7mb.
This should be more then suitable to support a Face Time connection. I can confirm there are now errors showing alone your line and over the last 72 hours there have not been and frequent drop outs that can often cause a problem.

As it says I can confirm there are NOW errors showing alone your line.  And then says not been and frequent drop outs.
VERY VERY POOR RESPOND and confuse with this. and plus net wont do me a contract deal cheaper enough and now this adds to the pains of staying
6 REPLIES 6
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Poor Ticket Reply

Hi rookey,
I'll make sure to feed back on this, though to be fair it's a simple and easy to make spelling error (especially when you type the word 'now' as often as some of our agents do). I can see how it would confuse things though, sorry about that.
rookey
Grafter

Ok
Maybe you can help out why I am having a few problems with speed past few weeks.
Should the router your supply gets VERY hot as mine does and wonder if this is the trouble?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I can see you've raised a fault, though I'd guess the speed was related to the drops you were suffering over the past few days? I can see though they've stopped recently and the speed should be back up to around 7000, please let us know if that's not the case.
rookey
Grafter

Yes that right today been best day out of the others hope it stays like that as not paying high prices for this.
Any movement on prices yet as left it till you can come back with a better deal.
Should router really go very hot?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
None as far as I'm aware, not sure when it will be to be honest. As for the router power supply, ideally not - is it too hot to touch? I know some do get warm, but it depends how bad it is. Is it making any noise at all?
rookey
Grafter

This is not warm it hot and I can't listen as deaf sorry. It one of your routers the new wireless n one