cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Service

Glenn1953

Poor Service

I am here on behalf of my daughter. She lives in Ashford (Kent). She has been having internet problems for several months (paying for a 'guarunteed 66Mbs connection HaHa). She has now had NO LANDLINE for several days (oddly enough can still get incoming calls?). She has had NO INTERNET for more than 26 hours (2 girls not getting school work!). It is IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICES - I have just run the battery flat on my landline handset trying! There is NO ALTERNATIVE means of contact on the website (Chat is OFFLINE, call the impossible phone number!!  OR send a message via twitter - none of us have twitter!). She is VERY UNHAPPY WITH PLUSNET. Seriously thinking about telling them to get stuffed and going elsewhere! I think it is all a very poor all round service. Using bad weather and the virus as excuses is just not good enough.

6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Poor Service

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to Feedback

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Glenn1953

EDIT:  The part about still getting incoming calls is incorrect - I mis-read what I was told. Landline is completely dead. Still.

Glenn1953

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

@Glenn1953 If the landline is dead, then that probably explains the loss of internet. Your daughter needs to report a PHONE fault. see: https://www.plus.net/help/phone/

John
Glenn1953

And that (including broadband) is exactly what I have been trying to do. Whatever 'option' I choose, I always get the same answer - "Contact Us" - Chat offline, call this number (0800 432 0200) or send message via Twitter.

?

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

OK, I see what you mean now. As you are presumably a long way from your daughter?, I can only suggest that SHE attempts to call PN support, which is (a) currently understaffed and (b) probably very busy. To be honest, all I can suggest in these times of multiple problems is to attempt the call as early as possible when the support opens - 08.00? , or keep trying during the day.

John
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

It's been quite a while since I've had to report a line fault, but I think a ticket gets raised when you go through the Phone Troubleshooter from @jab1's link, which would have reported the issue.  Do you have that ticket number for when a member of staff see's this?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.