cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll: Are you satisfied with the PlusNet Service ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Poll: Are you satisfied with the PlusNet Service ?

Interesting to see that the majority of the dissatisfied users  registered their vote almost immediately.
Does this mean the very small minority inhabit these forums just to express dissatisfaction ?
And look for every opportunity to diss PN ?
Whereas there is a steady stream of satisfied voters. The vast majority.
Spider
Grafter

I like the theory. For me, this poll gives the exact same results of any other poll I have seen on this forum. The actual number of people voting is a very small percentage of the actual customer base. Therefore in conclusion:
a) all the remaining customers are so extremely satisfied with their service they haven't got time to waste polling
or
b) all the remaining customers are so extremely dis-satisfied that they don't know about this poll because their connection is so lousy.
Take your pick.
Anonymous
Not applicable

c) A very small percentage of the actual customer base actually use this forum !
( Approx 3.5% ? )
Really interesting Forum stats ...
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php?action=stats
christmas
Aspiring Pro

Hello, is this the word you're looking for....clique?  Kiss
IKnowNothing
Grafter

All depends on your expectations and glass half full or half empty general attitude to life I think.
I accept that buying broadband isn't like buying a packet of fishfingers. It's an ever changing, finicky service of which your ISP in most cases is only one part, the other being the BT infrastructure and line management.
So, am I getting the broadband speed that was indicated when I signed up? At the moment, only right at the bottom end of the estimated range.
Has the service always allowed me to accomplish what I want? In the 2 months I've been a Plusnet customer, yes.
Is it faster and more reliable than my previous ISP? Yes.
Is it cheaper? Yes.
Was everything set up smoothly and on time? Yes.
Any Billing problems? No.
Am I satisfied? Yes.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Broadband Speed, I see you are still in the 10 days training period.
I was quoted up to 17mb/s before I signed up.
I achieved 14.5mb/s for many week's
More recently, I regularly get 17.5mb/s, every day now.
Occasionally, it goes up to 19+mb/s, so don't worry too much about your speed, it will probably go up.