Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pointless ticket

corringham
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 16

Pointless ticket

I've had a couple of tickets awaiting resolution for a couple of months now. Today I checked whether there was any response to my request for a cheque for the refund due on my account closed in October to be raised (which had been offered as a quicker process than waiting for a DD) on 14th December, or my reminder on 20th December to find there was no response from Plusnet at all.

I happened to check closed tickets and discovered that one had been opened and closed today - contents below:

Dear Mr Corringham,

Please be assured that we take this very seriously, and will work hard to resolve your issue as soon as we can. I will take the following actions in order for us to reach a resolution:XXX

You can expect to receive an update on this by XXX

Kind regards,

<removed>
*****Internal****

On hold for 3 working days for an update

If you are going to go to the effort of opening a new ticket and closing it immediately without informing me of its existence, could you at least fill in the XXXs?

1 REPLY 1
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Pointless ticket

Hello @corringham,

I am sorry to see this has happened on your account today and apologise for the inconvenience caused. I have now updated your account with further information here.