cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Point of contact for esculation of faults

stephenb

Point of contact for esculation of faults

Hi,
Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of where I should go to try and escalate an outstanding fault.  I can't find anything in the member centre/help assistant in terms of point of contact or Plus Nets' own procedures  Is writing a letter the best recourse to speak to someone other than a CSA?
Thanks Stephen
3 REPLIES 3
tonycollinet
Grafter

Re: Point of contact for esculation of faults

Normally posting your ticket number here, together with a short outline of how the ticket is not being dealt with properly, gets one of the comms team involved here.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

stephenb,
I can help with the escalation if you like. As with most of the staff who use this forum I am not a CSA but I have many years of customer care and faults experiences behind me.
Writing a letter is an effective way of raising a complaint but in terms of escalation the best thing to do is call us and request it directly. However in this case as mentioned I can step in and help if you like.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
stephenb

Adam,
Thank you for offering to look into this.  The pertinant references are #34501365 and #35666889.  Both relate to the same continuing fault, a sudden degradation in my home broadband service, which has now been ongoing for over 10 weeks.
Thanks Stephen