cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet your taking the micky!!

dodgykeeper
Dabbler

Plusnet your taking the micky!!

Cut a long story short, engineer failed to turn up Sat, took day off unpaid today and again engineer failed to turn up. Im furious to put it mildly. I was assured and promised it would happen today but it didnt. Will now claim for my loss of earnings. I would not have minded if it had got sorted but I think I have been more than patient with plusnet considering I have broadband as slow as dial up and it keeps crashing and also without a phone for 3 days when I switched over! All these awards for best this best that good job they didnt speak to me for recommendations! I am even considering cancelling contract as its pointless and plusnet are not keeping to their side of it.
So fed up.
10 REPLIES 10
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Plusnet your taking the micky!!

Hi dodgykeeper,
I'm sorry you've had so much trouble with this. If you could now reply to your ticket with some more available times we can move this on for you. I understand how frustrating this must be so if you wish to raise a complaint you will find more information on our complaints procedure and where it can be dealt with in the correct manner.
Thank you.
Jojo Smiley
dodgykeeper
Dabbler

Had a phone call last night am awaiting someone to ring me after 4 today. I want to make a complaint but cant because I have 3 open questions and so it wont allow me to do it. More frustration!
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI dodgykeeper,
I have closed one of the older questions which is no longer relevant so you can open another one.
Jojo Smiley
dodgykeeper
Dabbler

Still waiting for a phone call as promised. 3 days now. What is the point of me carrying on with plusnet cause nothing is being sorted. Total joke. I will be cancelling tomorrow unless i am contacted. You have broken the terms and conditions of not offering the service I am paying for. Totally disillusioned!
mikko
Grafter

Customer Service don't work at weekends - too many people online at that time so they run for cover.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Costumer service does work at weekends.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

and if you read JoJo reply you can now submit a ticket
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Costumer service

They didn't get my wookiee costume finished in time though! On a serious note, I've checked the account and you should be able to raise a ticket now.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
dodgykeeper
Dabbler

I have put in a complaint but it still doesnt sort out issue of engineer being booked have sent 2 requests now what more can I do.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'll make sure someone looks at that ASAP for you in that case.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team