cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet?? worst move i ever made

dell1950

Plusnet?? worst move i ever made

I may only be new hear but try this for size and lets see some constructive comments.
I phoned up plusnet in October transfering from madasafish, wanted to move my broadband and my phone.
Told me i dont need a mac No. as plusnet own madasafish so left it to them to change it over.
I received an e-mail the other day saying that i had been changed over for 14 days now and that my line speed should have stabalised.
I received no notice of the changeover before the e-mail so my router was still set up and working with madasafish with a 7meg linespeed.
i got the router settings from the web site and started setting up my router and kept getting a red light indicating incorrect username or password, phoned tech support and after 1Hr 30 min on phone and  15 router resets later i still had the nice red light, indian lady i must admit was very polite and told me she would have to get one of the senior tech managers to phone me.
Tech manager sent e-mail saying there was a routing problem and it would be sorted, so i carried on using my madasafish account.
Yesterday morning tried setting up my router and yes Plus net broadband but only 1.9meg line speed.
Tried phoning them and now my phone doesnt work now i am getting worried as we have a disabled little boy and need a phone, phoned them on my mobile instead, went through all the usual games with the master socket before they decided that there was a fault and would get BT to sort it.
Received an e-mail 4:30pm saying fault was sorted and that i had to put 1280 in front of the number i am dialing so tried that and still cant use my phone .
You call this good service???God help us all.
If not sorted by tomorrow i'm off.
dick:red Cross posting is against forum rules so I'm locking this thread in favour of this one http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,80192.msg656428.html#msg656428