cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet webmail - absolutely APPALLING!

jjlothin
Grafter

Plusnet webmail - absolutely APPALLING!

I know there have been threads about this before and I've contributed to some myself, but yet again, on attempting to access my Plusnet webmail account from a desktop, I am literally unable to get through to my inbox.

This has been going on as long as I can remember, and I cannot understand why Plusnet has such a good reputation when they do absolutely nothing to put this right.

I don't normally look at my home (i.e. plusnet) emails when I'm at work, and at home they download to Outlook so no problem. But there are occasions - usually urgent ones - when I have to look at my webmail from my office PC. But it is just not possible to do so.

Plusnet, plusnet, PLEASE can't you do something to get webmail working as it should?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: Plusnet webmail - absolutely APPALLING!

They tell us they are trying to fix it Cheesy but they not getting any closer to finding where the problem lies Sad

I would say it needs a lot of investment of money but they just try to do cheap temporary fixes Crazy2

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
RichardB
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 39

This is all speculation but...

I suspect the PN in house email system cannot cope with the growth in customers.

BT and Sky long ago outsourced their email systems to the likes of Gmail & Yahoo.

Customers still get an ISP email address but the ISP does not run the email servers.

I would not be surprised if PN management do the same.

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note:

Thread locked in favour of the existing Webmail thread.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still