Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet survey

corringham
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 16

Plusnet survey

I received an e-mail from Plusnet asking me to complete a survey, in return for an entry in a prize draw.

As it related to mobile tariffs I attempted to complete it. It takes quite a while...

Then there's a question where you have to enter the ages of all adults in the household - but it won't accept the input. I just repeatedly get the message "Please review your responses on this page. One or more questions require further input.".  They don't - I have entered the ages, but t won't accept the values.

I can't get past that page, so can't enter the competition. Doesn't anyone test these surveys? I've just wasted my valuable time to help Plusnet sell me things I probably don't want, and all I've got in return is the feeling that Plusnet are a bunch of amateurs!

Aarrgh!

8 REPLIES 8
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: Plusnet survey

Sounds like you have hit on a scam page Sad 

PN surveys are rare , I would run Malwarebytes and your AV

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
corringham
Seasoned Champion

No, I'm confident it is a genuine Plusnet survey. Just badly implemented.

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Isn't there a drop down selector to choose an age range rather than requesting specific values. Computer analysis is easier with ranges.

David
corringham
Seasoned Champion

No there is just one box for each adult that I admitted to in the previous question, no drop downs.

plusmore
Grafter

Same here

billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

@corringham wrote:

I can't get past that page, so can't enter the competition. Doesn't anyone test these surveys? I've just wasted my valuable time

Funnily enough I had a similar problem with another company prize survey a week ago. You get to what looks like three quarters through then you cannot progress any further. I do wonder whether the progress is really 100% all the info the survey wanted. And that there is no possible prize entering completion by deliberate intent.

I suppose it's more honest to have a survey that directly fleeces your time than having imaginary TV sets that all these competitions usually seem to have as prizes.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@corringham

Can you private message me with the link to the survey please and I'll get this looked in to.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
slavo71
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Had the same, it asks for the oldest age first but then doesn't move on, if you put the youngest age first it then continues!

If it's 100% genuine, then it looks rather good what they may offer!