cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet support contact email address

STONEDG40
Dabbler

Re: Plusnet support contact email address

Thank you, that was very helpful. and makes me realise what a blessing ti would be if Plusnet had an email address or LiveChat was more responsive. After having a moan on Facebook and a few PM's I missed a call from an agent today but have been provided with 2 alternative numbers that are not on the website so will have one more attempt tomorrow.  

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

If you can PM me your service ID found on an invoice here and the best contact number/time of day I can arrange a call back?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
STONEDG40
Dabbler

To update my previous post I tried contacting Plusnet using the 2 new numbers but on both occasions I was put on hold with no indication of how long I would have to wait. In the end, I chose the option to cancel the contract and was connected immediately to a customer advisor who was able to deal with the provison of a YouView box immediately. In the end, after discussing the requirements, I decided not to, but this was a valuable lesson of how to get a quicker response.

mandyderek

Hi. I rang plusnet about a broadband problem last week and they appear to have forgotten about it!

Today I have little broadband and tried again to contact plusnet. Tried to email, they dont accept emails!, No chat, too busy. Phone calls queue 30 mins. Problem is my phone line problems keeps dropping out and when I redial I go to the back of the queue.

Not prepared to to use my mobile minutes to call them. So they are a phone company which is contactable, 

STONEDG40
Dabbler

I have also experienced the same problem though only in the first few days after I switched to PlusNet. I found it easier to use the LiveChat facility when available. I have been listed as number 24 in the queue .so either wait as the number reduces or try at another time. Like you, I was not prepared to wait for a long time on the phone but after the initial problems I have found the service good compared to my previous supplier, and quite a bit cheaper.

One other thought, have you switched off your router and left it for 30 minutes before turning it on again?

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @mandyderek,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your landline and broadband and that you've had trouble getting in touch with us about this. Just to let you know, calls to 0800 numbers are completely free of charge to call from any UK landline or mobile so if you were to call us on 0800 432 0200 there wouldn't be a charge for the call and this wouldn't be taken out of any inclusive mobile minutes that you may have.

I've tested your line but the test hasn't picked up the cause of this issue from this side. You can troubleshoot and report phone issues here, please let us know when you've reported it and we'll be able to progress things further for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Rocki

No. Plusnet have joined the "Avoid Accountability" community. They won't answer phone calls and they don't allow email contact. In other words, they actively engage in contempt for customers by limiting contact with them, = Pursuing extremely poor customer services. I have been with these people for almost 4yrs and it is only through my own neglect and convenience that I haven't changed. I am now. They are the `worst' for customer services. They make adverts to stress their so-called customers services because it is so bad. I would advise changing your ISP.

mandyderek

Just seen the comment from rocki.
Couldn't say it better myself.
I have written to plusnet informing them that I have left them. No acknowledgement. Instead I am bombarded by texts and emails pushing me to settle next months bill. I respond to texts and emails but the messages are rejected.
If plusnet persist, can I complain to the ombudsman. ? I fear they will try to use legal means to get money from me. I will not get in a phone queue for 40-50 mins to sort it out with them because I have wasted too much of my life doing exactly that whilst paying top money for a service which regularly stops working.
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Rocki, I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service, is there anything we can help with here?

I am sorry to hear of the issues you have had with the cancellation of your service @mandyderek, I have looked into the account for you and provided an update here

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
zakg

There is no email address that a customer can use. Plusnet electronic communication is one way only.

I was going to ditch this company last year but gave it a chance. Glad to have ditched it now.

Plusnet web service drove me nuts. Their web chat is non existent & waiting on phone line is endless .

These idiots think we have nothing else to do other than to waste time patching up their failing business.

Behind this is BT Brain. I think it ought to be stripped of its monopoly on the physical infrastructure like railways, gas and electricity.

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi @zakg,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you encountered whilst being a customer with ourselves.

I have updated your query on the open ticket on your account. You can view this here

Should you have any further queries, please get in touch.

Thank you,

Aisha

olddevlin

Getting help is a nightmare.
I'm disabled and unable to use a phone to contact support, and apparently online chat is too busy.
I left plusnet last month. I had 18 months of no service multiple times each week, monthly threats to pay bills or face consequences, because Plusnet had set up the direct debit wrong, and finally cancelling was made as difficult as humanly possible.

Now I'm getting threats to pay a supposed outstanding £6 or face debt collection. I was willing to pay, except I can't because my account was closed when I ended my services, and there is no way of paying this bill online. I'm unable to use a phone, or get to a post box because of my disability. Signing up to Plusnet was very easy. All smooth, fast, and done entirely online. If only it was so easy to get help, or end the service.

So, even having left Plusnet, I'm having a lot of trouble. I need to pay this £6, but Plusnet have made it impossible for me to do this. What am I supposed to do?Huh
Being a disabled Plusnet customer is a very frustrating experience.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @olddevlin

Firstly please allow me to apologise for the issues you've had and the difficulties you're experiencing in contacting us.

I've discussed this with a colleague and we believe to have sorted this out for you. I've provided you with more information via a support ticket on your account which you can view and reply to online from Here.

Hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
nigeldodd
Hooked

Your replies, plusnet,  miss the point. What people are repeatedly asking for is a simple email address for customer support. Please be aware that customer service is the most effective marketing device for a business and that it is 10 times as difficult to get a new customer as it is to keep an existing one. You should simply provide an Email Address. Please.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@nigeldodd, we're just helping out individuals who are commenting on this thread in any way we can. Regarding your request for an e-mail contact I'm afraid that this isn't a method of support we offer for broadband/home phone accounts.

Feel free message us over Facebook or Twitter, or let us know over here (assuming you don't want to use live chat or call in) if you need any assistance and we'll be happy to help.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet