cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet rip off company

Rebel123c

Plusnet rip off company

Angry so my husband orderd plusnet on 26 of nov they where supposed to put line on the 11 of dec but did not they also sent an engineer on 22 of dec but he put the line on in my neighbors house . Plus net then tried to charge us for calls and line rental made on that line I called up told them impossible dont have a line on still waiting . In jn the 18 th plusnet send another engineer still no services yet they charge a full months line rental I incurred a 20 pound bank charge finally 29 th of jan phone line and internet go live nearly two months later however they cut the phone line and internet off three times stating in two weeks I have 112 pound bill excellent but when I look on line at my bill its totaly inccorect as I have been out working from 6am till 8 pm and nobody is in my house as my husband works with me lol they also tried to charge me for phone calls when line was cut off very funny situation as I have hard proof both myself and my husband where at work so it was impossible for any of those calls to be made by manger has given me a print out and the van tracking history to take to tradeing standards as nobody could explain where these charges have came from. After months of waiting and constant lies from customer service agents refunds ect I am totally disgusted my the service I have received and will be having company investigated for fraud and missconduct please do not use them you will get ripped off
1 REPLY 1
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Plusnet rip off company

Hi there,
I'm very sorry for the problems you've experienced. I can see our support team have this in hand and you've already had the incorrect invoice credited off so you don't need to pay the wrong amount. Anything we weren't able to credit off will be refunded and has been updated on the support ticket on your account.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.