cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet fibre nightmare!

robpowell89

Plusnet fibre nightmare!

Hi, just wanted to share and vent my frustration with my fibre install so far..

Had a go live date of the 23rd of november.. router arrived in plenty of time engineer booked everything looked perfect.. go live date arrived come home from work and after a little bit of router setup managed to get the fibre working.. went to bed to wake up the next day with no internet! To cut a very long stressfull story short here i am nearly a month later still with no working internet.. constantly been talking with plusnet to try and get this ' fault ' fixed. Must be around 8 engineers ive been told have been assigned to fix the fault with no results.. shocking updates from plusnet finding that im having to chase them for information constantly not the other way around.. been promised & promised days that the problem will be fixed and nothing at my wits end now with it all if im honest.. apparently due a engineer out tommorow again to fix the problem but i wont be holding my breath! Sort it out plusnet!! Whos going to be explaining to my children on xmas day when they cant use new games consoles ect ect!
4 REPLIES 4
robpowell89

Re: Plusnet fibre nightmare!

Why has this just been moved to feedback ? This is a ongoing issue relating to my order! Hence posting in orders!
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

In feedback , it should get higher visibility Thumbs_Up

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hey,

Sorry for the delay in getting back in touch. I can see that you're back up and running on your fibre service, which is great.

I've run some further tests on your phoneline and I'm still seeing an issue. The issue might not stop your broadband or phone service from working, but it might be providing you with a lower quality of service.

I've replied to your Support Ticket with further details on it with what our options are next. 

Let me know if there's anything further I can do to help.

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

I can see that this issue has now been resolved.

Again, apologies for the length of time this took.