cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet call wait times are ridiculous

Mars2050
Rising Star

Plusnet call wait times are ridiculous

Once again plus net fails to provide a good services and continues to fall down hard. I decided to call Plusnet just after 9pm and were horrified I were told, 1 hour call wait time. This is totally unacceptable. When you opened call center in Leeds last year, it were meant to reduce call wait times but did nothing. To add insult to injury, you at PN HQ decided to close support after 10pm.

I have been on hold now for 1:16:50 seconds and is 22:25. I were expecting to be either cut off or told PN are closed. Whats the betting that the incompetent Plusnet, will just leave me in the call queue? Do staff answer phones after 10pm if they are still in the call call.

Get your act together plusnet or you will start to lose customers! I will be coming on here to complain a lot more if your service don't improve or you don't get my issue sorted.

I will be looking round for new ISP next year when contract is up and would suggest, customers go to BT. Can't be no worse than Plusnet.

4 REPLIES 4
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Plusnet call wait times are ridiculous

I'm sorry about the call queues, we're still in the process of actively training new advisers to bring down the wait times.
I would just like to re assure you that all calls that remain in the queue past 10pm will be answered. We just don't accept any new calls after 10.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Mars2050
Rising Star

Well Anoush, the time is now 1:37:20 seconds still on hold. I can't see them answering now. I will just have to terminate the call, this is nuts. Sad

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

I'm sorry that your call isn't answered still. Is there anything we can help with on here?
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Mars2050
Rising Star

Anoush I had to terminate the call after 1 hour and 45 minutes with no answer. This is not good service.  I wanted to raise this big continued problem about call wait time as this is an ongoing issue with PN, as well as from today.

I were calling about my current ongoing issues that are still going on. So don't think you can help much as nobody did before, when I posted on here. I will start a new thread if I need to.

Sort your call centers out please and the poor services with PN phone support. Sad