cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet = awfulnet

kirsty172

Plusnet = awfulnet

Honestly?
Tried to joined plusnet from BT 10 working days ago after woeful customer service from bt. i didnt think it could get any worse than bt, but clearly it can.
+ still waiting for an update on the status of our order to move from bt infinity to plusnet fibre
+ status is stalled at line test
+ plusnet have taken my money
+ impossible to contact by phone, 3 calls made, each one waiting at least 15 minutes. on the one occasion connection was made, plusnet could do nothing for me because i was not the account holder, but my partner is
+ chat does not work on the website
+ the complaints proedure just loops around on the website
+ i was informed on the one call i managed to make that plusnet does not have a complaints procedure
have had to raise a ticket to cancel the order before it is even started.....
as i say, could it get any worse....? of course, the answer to that will be yes, it can, as i can imagine it's going to be an enormous headache to either cancel this order, or to get my money refunded, or to reverse the broadband transfer....
so honestly? 1/10...
kirsty
9 REPLIES 9
Cruise85
Grafter

Re: Plusnet = awfulnet

Hi Kirsty
Let me first of all apologise for the frustration and inconvenience caused in regards to the fibre order.
I can see that you have raised a ticket on the account in regards to the matter, and as such I will respond directly to the ticket in question .
Regards
Matt  ^MC
stylusnet

Hi Kirsty, Do yourself a favour and cancel the order now. BT own Plusnet, I have had fibre for 2 hours and cancelled it, it just doesnt work, you cant email or call them without waiting 25 minutes. You do have 7 days to cancel without reason. BT are crap but at least they answer their phones. I have never known such a micky mouse company. Cancel now before its too late. My Mum is with Talk Talk, at least you do get through to them.
flexo1966
Grafter

Welcome to the club Kirsty.
I was banned for voicing my opinion on this forum.
But as you can see it's called "your feedback" and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see what type of feedback is being given.
It's a bit like a prison sentence, I'm 2 month's in on a 18 month stretch with no hope of parole.
Hope you get sorted.
Steve
kirsty172

finally managed to get a reply from plusnet, apparently although i had ORDERED fibre, some mistake on their side meant that the order didnt actually proceed...although the first bit looks like it did proceed. and money has been taken. disappointing, as i've had no communication to say hey, something has gone wrong with the order our end, and i only found this out following my email complaints.
so, upshot is i have had to ask to cancel the order, lets hope the refund and cancellation does go more smoothly that the phantom order.
very disappointed, now it 's a matter of trying to work out who is best out of talk talk, or EE....???????
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quote from: kirsty172
now it 's a matter of trying to work out who is best out of talk talk, or EE....? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Why would you be choosing from among the worst rated providers ?,  Crazy
when you should be selecting from the best !  Cool
e.g.  AAISPIDNet,  or  Zen
Wink
kirsty172

are those guys good then? i am happy to take other nominations of good providers?
Adie:quote
Anonymous
Not applicable

Those are who I would choose from, working from left to right. if recommending to a friend !
If you want the very best support, and a great connection, then AAISP would be difficult to beat for quality and reliability.
AAISP also have the reputation of being the ISP who can get line problems sorted out when all other have failed.
Empirical
Grafter

My dads on talk talk and I called them on his behalf recently.
They do answer the phones quickly but they have an awful menu system you have to talk to. and its indian call centers. But they were reasonably helpful, they ignored DPA but as one of your complaints was Plusnet not breaking the law that might be a plus point for you. An engineer(BTO) fixed my dads line within 24 hrs.
On the strength of this one sample you could do worse.  Wink
Good luck whoever you go with!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quote from: kirsty172
are those guys good then? i am happy to take other nominations of good providers?

@'kirsty172' - Have a look at this 'Top 10' ISP list - http://www.ispreview.co.uk/review/top10.php
Fortunately my three recommendations are on there !  Cool
Take your pick,  and good luck !  Wink