cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Sucks!

killyfish
Dabbler

Plusnet Sucks!

Well it's going along 8 months now and still my speed is in league with dial up!
I was forced to advertise my everlasting plusnet problems with the Think Broadband Forum / Topic (ISP Unhappiness) and had 7000+ views so far and still counting? At least there you get help from people who know what they are talking about!
Why do plusnet think they can get away with leaving a fault go on for so long?
Now I have been forced to sign up with another ISP due to this, it's a damn shame!
Speedtester.bt.com - Results
Download speedachieved during the test was - 427 Kbps
For your connection, the acceptable range of speeds is 400-2000 Kbps.
Additional Information:
Your DSL Connection Rate :1440 Kbps(DOWN-STREAM), 448 Kbps(UP-STREAM)
IP Profile for your line is - 1250 Kbps
5 REPLIES 5
scootie
Grafter

Re: Plusnet Sucks!

did you come here before to pick the brains of members who help people get the lines back up and running at the max speed they can cope with?
there a alot of people that can help you here to find out why your sync speeds are low.
even thoe your moving isp it would be nice to see this list of stats to see if we could of helped you http://www.kitz.co.uk/adsl/frogstats.php
killyfish
Dabbler

Yes, no such luck except the usual master socket this, different filter that, will send an engineer out who will not do anything and so on.....
Not looking for resolution here because it just never comes, just wanted to point out how long it's been and that I had more response from plusnet reps on the Think Broadband Forums?
Maybe it's because they know other people apart from plusnet customers are viewing my problem.
dick:quote
Mand
Grafter

I did offer to help with your problems here to be fair. I called you a couple of times too with no success.
There's no reason for us to be more helpful elsewhere as these forums are trawled by google so any problems would come up on a search for Plusnet anyway.
Hopefully we can get this sorted with another engineer.
artmo
Aspiring Champion

It will be interesting to see what speed you get from a new ISP. Which one are you going to try?
MarkStabler

Considering my speeds have more than double since going with AOL, of all people, and my speeds in the evenings are fast, anyone else he tries other than Plus Net will be a bonus Wink