cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Service

JD4

Plusnet Service

I joined Plusnet because I had read about the excellent service that they offer. I submitted a complaint on 14th October because they had taken the incorrect amount from my direct debit. I even attached an email to me from one of their staff members confirming the correct amount. The first response I received stated that as Ofcom restricted their offers in my postcode they would need to charge more. When I advised them that they have a contract with me (confirmed by the email) they have stated that it will need to be investigated. I'm not sure how long it takes to read the email but I am still waiting for a response 11 days later.
I appreciate that no company is perfect and wondered if anyone else suffered from the same poor service?
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Plusnet Service

Hi JD4,
I'm sorry this issues seems to be dragging out. I'm having a look at your account now so I'll have a thorough read through the information on the complaint ticket before getting back to you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
JD4

Thank you Adam. It is reassuring to have someone look at this promptly. I attach a copy of the last correspondence on the matter with the names of your staff omitted. I trust that this will assist.
I also hope this can be used to prevent other Plusnet members having to wait for 11 days for a response.
Correspondence:
Thank you for getting in touch.
I can confirm your three month free broadband discount has been applied to your account.  Your initial three months will be charged at £11.99 + £3.50 (talk anytime) total: £15.49
After the initial three months have finished, your subscription costs per month will be £11.99 + £3.50 + £11.49 total: £26.98
We‚re happy to help if you have further questions. You can reply to this message online or call us 24/7 on 0845 1400 200. You can find out how busy we are before you call by visiting our Support Statistics.
Kind regards,
JD4

I have now received a telephone call to confirm that Plusnet will honour the price agreed. Thank you Adam if this was due to your involvement.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thank you Adam if this was due to your involvement.

Partially yes, it was my opinion that we should uphold this as we did mention the originally offered price both verbally and in writing. Any more issues just let me know.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team