cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Refusing to sort problems

warbleeder
Grafter

Plusnet Refusing to sort problems

Plusnet refuse to sort out a problem i have had since october i call today and spoke to [removed] who refused to let me speak to a manager and who refused to give me contact details for the directors ...managing director ect ect
6 months to sort out a speed issue and nothing done and now the refuse to do anything
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim): CSA name removed as per the forum rules.but noted in reported post]
15 REPLIES 15
warbleeder
Grafter

Re: Plusnet Refusing to sort problems

one thing i would like plusnet to answer is why it takes 6 months to even think of fixing a fault... and why for 6 months i get told to run speed test... then when i phone up to canle my contract someone finally listens to what i have to say insted of following a script?
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Speaking to managers won't get you anywhere - usually they know less than the staff. If anything you need to raise an official complaint which will get James Bailey (the complaints manager) or one of his team looking at it. He does know what he is doing and will review all the faults/tickets you've raised in relation to the problem and how they were handled.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
warbleeder
Grafter

i cant get to speek to anyone other than team manager... twice today my broadband has died.... not too happy at the moment
p.s plusnet... nice of you to not let us name and shame ... and why has my broadband died twice today... as no one can explain....
also why am i not allowed to speak to james bailey or one of his team? 6 month fault still on going and i have to put my complaint in wrighting... further delays?
James
Grafter

Hi Warbleeder,
I'm sorry to hear that you have been having a rough time of late.
The escalation path that the CSC have is Agent -> Team Leader -> Call Centre Manager.  You can't just request to speaking to a senior manager and you also told the person you spoke to that you were not willing to wait for a team leader to call you back.
I am more than happy for a member of my team to deal with your case, but I would request that you raise an online complaint first.  If you go to http://help.plus.net and login, click on customer services and then raise a complaint from that page.  One of my guys will then respond within 2-3 working days.
warbleeder
Grafter

im currently awaiting a call back... the fact is ... one fault on going for 6 months... you should not be making people wait (up tp 4 hours) for a manager all back when the fault has been on going for 6 months... funny how you didnt answer my questions as to why its taken this long and has still not been sorted... and why you didnt tell me why my broadband has died twie today ... u can awser things u what but not what i ask you!!!
James
Grafter

I'm not going to answer questions I don't know the answer to I'm afraid. I don't even know why my own connection dropped twice this morning.
The manager call back within 4 hours is standard process.
warbleeder
Grafter

someone needs to tell me why the drops occured... as you have the right to and why on the first drop at about 1:15PM TODAY MY PHONE WENT OFFLINE 2... explain
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

There are multiple reasons why connection drops can occur, ranging from local interference, poor weather affecting the cable joints, someone working on the exchange. There really isn't a way to tell why each individual drop occurs.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

If your phone stopped working, that could indicate a problem with the phone service which needs looking at as that could affect the Broadband a lot too!
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
warbleeder
Grafter

right did you see where i stated my phone also went down? i was unable to make and recieve incoming calls?
whats ur excuses for a fault taking 6+ months to fix? and your still happy to take full payment off me withing that time whats your excuses?
only reason ur now doing something is because i called to canle my contract ... and the nice guys LISTENED to my problems.... WHY 6 MOTHS./.. GOD WHY?
if you will not tell me why you could not get a engineer out within 6 months u have a hoice let me speek to James Bailey or i escalate it myself and you explain to ofcom and other sources... your choice it has to be made today
im sick of waiting... i sick of making calls... im sick of stupid speed test...
6 months for any fault IS FAR TOO LONG sort it and get me answers or ... and let me speek to james bailey or ofcom become involved and u answer to them
thank you verry much to the ancleations guy who listened to me and offered me a discount... much better than Customer service ive recieved so far
warbleeder
Grafter

first time phone stopped working second time it didnt... but i still want answers as to the above post ... tonight or u answer to ofom and explain to them why its 6 months of one fault
itsme
Grafter

Think you will be disappointed with Ofcom response.
warbleeder
Grafter

i will sure try... the fact a fault has been going on 6 months without a engineer coming outstill had no call back from a manager and still had no answers
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Just checked your account.  It looks like he placed a call to your mobile just after half past 5 but it wasn't picked up.  They are going to try again in an hour.
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager