cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Quantity over Quality

DpOgburn
Dabbler

Plusnet Quantity over Quality

I have been a Plusnet Customer for approx 9 years, and in the early days i can say that they where the best ISP to be with all round,Excellent customer service i would have recommended them to anyone and everyone. But now i feel that they are now looking at quantity of service over quality of service, and are joining the talk talks and BT's of the world. I raised a ticket on tuesday which was not even responded to until friday, did not do what i asked just came up with the obviouse, thought i would ring  and after half hour of waiting on the phone which is also profit to them i had to hang up due to financial restraints. As a long term customer i can only say i want out, but unfortunatly to get my MAC code i need to ring between 9 and 5, which are my working hours and i have no access to a phone as my job does not allow it.
4 REPLIES 4
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Plusnet Quantity over Quality

Write them a letter requesting your MAC.
7. How do I get a key?
You can either:
  1. Call our Customer Options Team on: 0845 140 6002. Lines are open between 9.00am-5.30pm on weekdays (except Bank Holidays).
  2. Write to us at:
    Plusnet Plc, Internet House, 2 Tenter Street, Sheffield, S1 4BY

We'll then make sure that within 5 working days there's a Question on your account containing:
    * Your MAC Key
    * How long you can use the key to move to a new provider
    * Which broadband service the key will let you move
Note: we can't reply to cancellation requests made using the Help Assistant. Please contact our Customer Options team on the telephone number above who will be able to deal with your query.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Is there any issue in particular I can help with here?
Support are going through a very busy time at the moment but we are continuing to train and recruit to meet demand.
Let me know if there's anything I can do.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
Support are going through a very busy time at the moment but we are continuing to train and recruit to meet demand.

... and because of that Plusnet have put all the advertising on hold until CSC and other departments are up to strength and sufficiently experienced to answer queries/faults promptly and accurately.
Oh, look there's some bacon flying past the window!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

..a good time to remind customers that you can check our wait times before calling:
http://portal.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=212
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team