cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Protect

gswindale
Grafter

Plusnet Protect

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but feel free to move if appropriate.
I am a longtime subscriber and was previously on PN Extra but switched to unlimited back at the start of the year.
My understanding was that as this was a premium product that PN Protect would remain included.  I am therefore somewhat puzzled to find myself being charged £2 for it this month.
I am in the process of raising a support ticket about this; but wanted to post to try & identify if this is a bigger issue or just me missing something?
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Plusnet Protect

It does look like a problem rather than something we'd expect. I can see we're addressed this already on ticket 67782900 with you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gswindale
Grafter

Yep - thanks Adam.
Seems to be working it's way through ok as it is now appearing as included on the add-ons section of the portal.
Am slightly disappointed that the credit doesn't get actioned until you've collected the DD though.  It's not a big deal mind and I presume that it will just reduce next month's bill by £2?  Or are PN really going to send £2 back into my account?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Or are PN really going to send £2 back into my account?

We'd usually refund you, I can change that so we apply a discount to the next bill if you'd prefer that instead.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gswindale
Grafter

If you could Adam, then that would be great.
I'm sure it would be marginally cheaper for PN rather than faffing about with making payments for such a small amount.
Thanks
Geoffrey
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Sorted I've closed the ticket about the refund and have set up a discount to deduct £2 from the next bill.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gswindale
Grafter

Thanks Adam.
Much appreciated.
As always - swift & excellent service from PN  Grin