Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Complaint Email Address

aesmith
Pro
Fixes: 4

Plusnet Complaint Email Address

On Plusnet's page about complaints procedures, the following appears ...

"Please find Plusnet's contact details below:
Plusnet
The Balance
2 Pinfold Street
Sheffield
S1 2GU
Email: resolution@plus.net

However that email address is complete nonsense, if you send to that address you get an automated reply basically saying that they won't talk to you by email, and finishing with the line ..

Please note that this is an unmonitored email address and your email has not been forwarded.

So effectively that email address has been setup and published, but provides no function whatsoever, sort of the email equivalent of Ask Jess.  

11 REPLIES 11
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Plusnet Complaint Email Address

That email address is for entering when opening a complaint via the CISAS online resolution portal, not for opening a complaint with ourselves. That's why those details are not under the 'How to raise a complaint' section, but instead are under the 'what to do if you're still not happy' part, so for use if the complaints process doesn't come to a resolution for you.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
aesmith
Pro
Fixes: 4

OK I sort of understand.  But doesn't that mean that CICAS can't email you either, if anything sent to that email address just gets bounced unread?

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Nope, if it's in relation to a CISAS complaint it does get picked up.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
jcfield
Hooked

Sorry - but this sounds to me like a classic Plusnet fudge. So what IS the email address that one can complain to? The website mentions a Chat service (not operating when I looked just now) and a phone number. But, as we have learned to our cost, the 'award winning customer' phone service is so understaffed that contacting them involves a wait of 30 minutes or more.  I've been a Plusnet subscriber since 2006 but I find the way the service has declined (including not just customer relations but also the increasingly unreliable broadband connections, on which it seems impossible to get advice) very depressing. So what do we do? Complain to CISAS since nobody at Plusnet seems to be listening.

chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

if the chat isn't showing for you then you have an ad-blocker running.
disable it and the chat will be available.

and, as the complaints page shows, the way to raise one if via the methods they state, and that does not include via email.

you can't complain to CISAS about not having email as an option of contact.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry to hear that jcfield

Whilst we don't offer support via e-mail you can raise a complaint to us online by ticket as per our complaints code of practice on the front page of our website. Having said that, anything we can help with on here?

Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
xOsnailx

Hi, I'm not really able to pick up the phone a complain as I have a Tracheostomy and talking is difficult and whilst not your fault I don't want to spend half a day on the Live chat function trying to talk to someone. Do you have an email address I could use? Many Thanks Chris

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Live Chat is a text based service so you won't have to speak with someone.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
xOsnailx

Thanks Skin Job.. Smiley 

However having to wait for someone to become free, then wait 3-2 mins between each response isn't how I want to spend my time. Why, in the world we live in, do you guys not have an email address? (But still has snail mail?)

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

You can raise a complaint ticket here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/index.html?p=wizard&page=22909&wizard_id=38

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417
Moved: