cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet...Cashback,did they do you proud?

kgmck

Plusnet...Cashback,did they do you proud?

I had reservations about joining plusnet. My contract promised the cashback that i now see most people on the same contracts cannot obtain. I understand some customers are considering using Twitter and indeed the BBC to highlight various issues but mainly the cashback issue. Anyone else in a similar position at the minute?
11 REPLIES 11
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Plusnet...Cashback,did they do you proud?

There have been some issues with cashback yes, but the majority of customers have now received theirs. I've been advised that a large batch of cheques are being sent on the 16th. I've set myself a reminder to follow this up in the morning to make sure you're included in that batch.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Marksfish
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

I got mine, but I went through Quidco not via PN.
Mark
Chris
Legend

Quote from: Chris
I've been advised that a large batch of cheques are being sent on the 16th. I've set myself a reminder to follow this up in the morning to make sure you're included in that batch.

You are in the batch that is dispatching on Monday, so you should receive your cheque next week.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
4kix

No they did not. Ticket opened on the 25th of Jan to look into when I will receive the promised cashback. This was apparently escalated on the 6th of February, and promptly put on hold until the 13th.
Escalated !!?......couldn't make it up could you  Angry Angry Angry Angry
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Hi Chris
Do you know if i am included in that batch , although i have been told up to 60 days from 2nd Jan ,
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

boacon
Grafter

They have most definitely NOT done me proud, 6 weeks later, 2 emails sent to the wrong address, endless guarantees and promises and now been told it will be with me 10 days from the 8th. I am not holding my breath. Why it can take 7-10 days to send an email I really don't know. When I finally get the email I then need to click on the link and wait up to 30 more days for my Amazon evoucher. It has been a disaster right from the start. By the time I get it I think it will be time to move back to BT.
kgmck

Chris, Thanks for coming back. With any luck i will get the cheque next week.
K McK
Chris
Legend

Quote from: boacon
They have most definitely NOT done me proud, 6 weeks later, 2 emails sent to the wrong address, endless guarantees and promises and now been told it will be with me 10 days from the 8th. I am not holding my breath. Why it can take 7-10 days to send an email I really don't know. When I finally get the email I then need to click on the link and wait up to 30 more days for my Amazon evoucher. It has been a disaster right from the start. By the time I get it I think it will be time to move back to BT.

Unfortunately it looks like the email addresses (as you've mentioned) are invalid, so have caused delays in you receiving this link. If it's an e-voucher you should get this as soon as you've claimed it after receiving the email.
@4kix
I'm having a look at your account now.
edit: I responded to your ticket yesterday and hopefully this is now resolved for you

@ I.T.Works
Looking in to this for you.
Chris
Legend

@ I.T.Works
Can you have a read of the ticket I've created on your account and let me know which is best for you?
Thanks
boacon
Grafter

Unfortunately it looks like the email addresses (as you've mentioned) are invalid, so have caused delays in you receiving this link. If it's an e-voucher you should get this as soon as you've claimed it after receiving the email.

Indeed, after a few weeks of receiving messages form PN at the email address I was informed it was invalid so I confirmed a valid address with marketing and again they sent it to the invalid address. I have no idea how it could have been invalid as I was able to send messages and received messages from PN. No one seems to be able to answer this for me unfortunately. The biggest problem is that every time it gets escalated it is another 5, 7 or 10 working days. Surely if someone had been through all this they could get the details right and prioritise it but no it just goes at the usual snails pace. As I said there is no way I will renew with PN and realise now I should have stayed with BT. The only thing I have received from PN are meaningless apologies and guarantees.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

@ I.T.Works
Can you have a read of the ticket I've created on your account and let me know which is best for you?
Thanks

Thanks Chris
Have replied to the ticket.
Regards
Mike
Edit: Just to update,my query has been resolved very quickly, thank you Chris 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.